Friday, December 7, 2012

11/5 free post

   At this time, most of us were probably thinking when is Thanksgiving going to be here. I'm ready for a break, and I don't want to be at school anymore. Then, before we knew it Thanks giving was here and it was time for our break. We start our break, ready to do stuff, but before we knew it our break was over and it was time for school to start back. The First day is always the hardest, no one wants to be there.
   As I get to school i notice that a lot of people weren't there. Some of them a little late, but a lot were sick. I felt like everyone around me was either sick or getting sick and I just wanted them away from me. Before I knew it, Everyone started getting better again, and now all we want is our Christmas break. It's so close, yet so far away

No comments:

Post a Comment