Saturday, December 8, 2012

12/10 books read

            So far this year I have read Lord of the Flies, the shorts stories, Before I Fall, If I Stay, Somebody Everyone listens too, Uglies, and The Five People You Meet In Heaven.  Reading these has showed me a lot. It showed me that one of my main weaknesses is reading around people. When I read in louder environments, I realized that my mind will start to drift off. I have to make sure that I am in a quiet place while I read.  I also noticed that I usually try to take my time when I read, so that I understand what is going on better. 
           Whenever I read, I like to read books about people around my age, or people going through the same thing as I am. That's one reason I pick the books that I read. When I get really into a book I notice a lot more things, and start to relate myself to the book, and put my self in the situation. One of my goals for the end of the year is to read about 12 books. I think I can accomplish this, if I keep on the same track that I am on. 

Reading times:
Lof ch. 8-12
160 min total 

No comments:

Post a Comment