Thursday, January 24, 2013

1/14 reading

    I recently started a book called Awakened, by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast.  P.C. Cast wrote this book along with the help of her daughter Kristen.  I really have been enjoying this book, even though I have not gotten really into it. The beginning was not a real eye opener for me, but the book got a lot better really fast. Before I knew it I did not want to put the book down and stop reading it, I wanted to see what was going to happen next, and that doesn't happen to often when I am reading.
  Awakened started off with Neferet waking up because of an irritation, and she just wanted Kalona, but where was he? This book is deep, and dark, and is a very easy read, that is also very enjoyable. As you read it you get caught up into it, and keep reading it, keep wanting to know what is going on and what will happen next. Where will they go? You just want to know everything about the book.



Reading Times:
Awakened- 70 min. p.1-65
Research- 90 min. bibliographies and notecards

No comments:

Post a Comment