Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1/22 post 1

       So far in my research I have found a lot of things. I found a lot on the holocaust itself, and on Hitler. A lot of my bibliographies are finished, and I just have a few more to annotate. I have started on a few notecards, but they need some work on them, and I have more that still need to be finished.
       I found a lot of good books that will help a lot, and teach me a lot of the things that I need to know.  I have spent a lot of time doing research and trying to find good resources. I found a lot of databases and articles on different things that I need. I needed to find resources on World War 2, the Holocaust, and Hitler. I found a lot of helpful resources, but i also found a good but of resources that weren't helpful.


Reading times:
60 min. -Awakened
95 min researching-  making notecards, and bibliographies

No comments:

Post a Comment