Monday, August 20, 2012

English goals and expectations

   I have many goals and expectations in English this year. One goal I would like to accomplish would be to make the best grades that I possibly can, by using all of my other intentions that I have set myself for this year. I would also like to stay as organized as possible. It would be great if I could always stay on task during class,by always making sure that I am doing the right thing. I would also like spend at least thirty minutes or more a night working on my homework, studying, and doing anything else that I need to do. These   ambitions are simple ambitions, but they will help me do better in class, understand what I am learning better, and help me make better grades in English.
   My expectations would be that this class will have me working harder than what I am used to, so I need to maintain all of my work and studies. I expect myself to work hard and diligently in everything that I do. Also, I count on myself to study harder than usual, work harder, stay more organized, and do all of my homework, so that I can make the grades I want to make.  For class, I assume that I will learn many more things about grammar and literature. I also imagine that I will expand my reading capacity, by reading more books, and trying to understand them better.  Although I do have many expectations other than these, I feel that know these few things that it will help me later on, and will let me know what I need to do, to do as good as I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment