Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I am a writer who..

  I am a writer who tries do to what I can to make everything clear and interesting.  When I write, I want readers to be interested in reading it and not just reading it, because they have too.  Writing is something that is pretty easy right now, and when I write I try to add the detail that needs to be. Also, I try to make a vivid story that will keep the readers into the story, and make them want to know what is going to be happening next. Using details and strong word choices and sentence structures help make the story that way.
  The writer that I am today, is because of my past. If I wouldn't have taken a creative writing class, then I probably wouldn't be where I am today. Creative writing changed the way that I wrote, and helped me get to where I am today. My teacher was the main reason, he kept me interested, and most likely without him I wouldn't be the writer I am. The class showed me to be more vivid and detailed, so that the readers will stay interested.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kat! It's great that you want your readers to be engaged and interested in what you have to say, not just running their eyes across the page, finding no meaning behind the words. Also, I'm sure that your teacher would appreciate your recognition of him. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is great; about how much the teacher inspired you as a writer. And just like Mary beth commented he would probably greatly appreciate your appreciation of his hard work. Also, i find AWESOME that you care about your readers when you are writing your work.

    ReplyDelete