Monday, October 15, 2012

Participation

  This quarter, I think I did pretty well. I usually had my stuff with me, but there was the occasional time where I had forgotten something, or other things. I tried to have the best attitude that I could, but I know there were days that I could have done better than what I did. When it was time for group discussions I payed attention, and usually took notes on somethings, but I didn't always talk. Sometimes there would be questions that I had that before I got a chance to raise my hand someone else would ask, or say, and I did't have anything else. I know I did participate some but I also know I could participate more.
  When working in groups, I say what I need to say, try to do the work that I need to, and give my share of the information. I tried to say on task as well as I could, and tried not to distract others. On individual work, I found my self kind of wondering away from the topic not wanting to do the work as much, because my work wasn't affecting anyone else, and I know this is something that I need to work on more. Also, I felt like I wanted to talk more during those times. During the second quarter I am going to work harder on making sure I have everything I need, being more focused, and trying harder in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment