Monday, September 10, 2012

Blog comments

  So far, I have been having pretty good comments. On a few of my blogs I don't have comments, but the ones that I do have are helpful.  Reading the comments that I have will help will the blogs that I will later write. The comments are helpful, and will help make me have better blogs. They will also help me be a better writer over all, know what I need to do to improve my writing.
 So far the comments are just about me being more descriptive, and thinking as a reader. By that I mean going back and making sure that what I have written is understandable, and is clear. Making sure that I don't leave main details out, to where readers have questions about my writing. Also, not only being more descriptive, but being more organized in my writing, so that it is easier for readers to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment