Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Post

 Well, I guess my free post should go to my free time. If I had any. Most of my time has been spent cheer, or being at the gym. If I'm not there, I'm probably sleeping or doing homework.  I usually go to the gym just about everyday of the week even if I don't need to go. I sit and do my homework or watch what ever is going on. When I get bored I try to work on the things I need to get, but it doesn't always happen. Some times though I get stuck on something on my homework, so I can usually get help from someone there. It's usually either a coach, or Gabrielle who can help with anything.
  Being there is a big stress reliever for me. I feel like I can just escape from everything else, until it's time for practice. I really enjoy being there, because it's a fun place, and I always have friends there. When I go there, it's like nothing else matters to me. If I need to get something done, I can get it done there. I can usually escape from most of the stress that I have, and being there calms me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment