Monday, September 17, 2012

literacy narratives

  I am starting to write about the reason I like to write so much. It starts towards the end of one school year, how I hated to write. I think starting like that is a good way to show a flash back, nice of detail to the rest of the paper. It starts at the end of 6th grade, skipping through the summer between, starting of the next school year with problems. I used no not like to write, because I thought I had problems with it.
  After I start to have to face my problems more and more, and I start to get really nervous about it. Mainly, that is most one what I have. I am trying to make sure I have good, vivid details in what I am writing.  Making sure everything is clear and understandable to the reader. I still have a good bit left to write of it, but I feel that it is coming along. If any one has any suggestions of things that I need to make sure of, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. It is good that you have gotten better at writing over the years. I also think t is important to have good detail in writing so it makes it more interesting for the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I look forward to reading your literacy narrative, as I am curious about what changed that made you feel so differently. Make sure you are as specific as possible when describing the problems you saw and changes you made in the narrative.

    ReplyDelete