Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Reading Responce


  Reading the last part of The Five People you meet in Heaven was pretty easy. This book just getting better and better, and I didn't want to put it down after a while. As I got about half way through the book I always wanted to read it, so that I could find out what happened at the end of the book. As Eddie meet each person, his knowledge would grow. It would teach him where he was, and why he was there, also it would show him what signification each person had in his life.   He soon realized this is where he was suppose to be, and that everything happens for a reason.

  Start the book Of Mice and Men, was a really good choice that I made.  It is about to men, George and Lennie, who were displace ranch workers. During the Great Depression, they are vagabonds, searching for work to do.  So far, what I have read from this  book is pretty good, and is an over all pretty easy book to read.  These two characters have to deal with trying to find new work during this Great Depression, having to travel to a new place.  They go through hard times, and once you start to read, you want to keep reading this, and find out more and more, until you finish the book. It may not seem like the most interesting book, but once I started to read it, it opened up and ends up to be a better book than I thought it would be.



The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Mitch Albom
9/2- 10 min., 9/4- 40 min.
Total 50 min., p. 150-194
Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck
9/4- 100 min.
Total 100 min., p. 1-87


No comments:

Post a Comment