Monday, September 17, 2012

Outside reading

  Reading Before I Fall, was probably one of the best choices I've made on reading a book. I am so glad that Gabrielle told me to read it. By far, it is one of my favorite books, even though I haven't even read that much of it. Every time I pick this book up, I get so into it, and don't want to stop.  I have been taking my time on reading this book, because I have been enjoying it so much. I like to read books like this slow, so that I make sure I understand everything, and so that I get all of the details.
  Gabrielle helps me with choosing new books all of the time. She has given me a lot of good books to read, but by far this is the best and my favorite of all the books she has given me to read. As I get more into the book, it gets better and better, and keeps me going back when I need something to do. It is an easy book to read, and can be a fast read for most people.  I am just really enjoying this book, and I don't want to be finished with it, but I can't wait to find out the ending results of the book.




Outside Reading- Before I Fall by: Lauren Oliver
9/11- 30 min,. 9/13- 30 min,. 9/25- 30min,. 9/16- 60 min
Total- 150 min p.65- 137

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you got good recommendations to read this book. Reading it slow seems like a good idea, but if I really liked it, I would read it really quickly.

    ReplyDelete