Friday, March 8, 2013

1/14 free post

        I know I may not be perfect, or close to it. One of my favorite prays is  "I cannot do everything, but I can do some things what I can do I ought to do by the grace of God I will do," and I feel like this really applies to my life right now. Things aren't easy and they won't always be, but I am trying. Sometimes you just need to accept things as they are, or go do something about it. Let God guide you and things will end up alright.
        Everyone has there own struggles in life, because no one is perfect. We need to accept our imperfections, and other peoples imperfections. God is here to help when we need it, and to help guide us into making the right decisions. When you want something let God guide you to it, and get you through anything that is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment