Friday, March 8, 2013

1/22 free post

        Cheer competition season is at it's peak right now. I have practice every night, along with my homework. We are working hard adding lots of new skills, and improving on anything that we can. With all of these extra practices at this time, because it is Nationals season, makes keeping up with everything pretty difficult. I do my best to keep everything on a schedule so that I can make sure that it is getting done, but sometimes it's hard to keep up.
         I am tired all the time, and still trying to push through everything to get what i need to get done. I know that the harder I try, the easier everything will be for me to do and to keep up with. Soon, will be one of the biggest competitions of my life and I have to work extra hard to keep up with my work and get what I need to get done at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment