Saturday, March 9, 2013

3/11

     I fell like most people act different ways depending on where they are and who they are with.  When I am at home I am usually quiet and watch tv or do something of that sort.  I like to lock my door and do homework or some other kind of work. Sometimes I will go watch tv somewhere else and sometimes its with my littler sister but not too often. When I am at cheer, I almost feel like I am a different person. I am usually expected to do anything my mom needs help with, and clean my room.
    When I am at cheer, I am always with someone doing something.  I talk to a lot of people while I am there, and do a lot of things to help.  Sometimes I clean the windows or the mirrors, or other things that I usually wouldn't do at my own house. When I am at the gym I like to help and do what ever I can to help, even if it is cleaning or helping with another team. I am usually expected to do what I need to do, and help when one of the coaches needs help.
      Then, when I am at school I am usually pretty quiet, and try to get my work done. I don't like to pay too much attention to a lot of things other than school, but I loose focus pretty easily. Most of the time at school I am quiet, but I can get loud and have fun when I am in a good mood, and not as tired as I have been lately. Most classes have a more quiet atmosphere, but a few have somewhere I am needed to speak and act more. I am expected to do all of my work, and make good grades.
        When I am with my friends, I am a lot louder and more outgoing. Certain people have me act in different ways, because I may know them a little better. When I am with my really good friends, I can be really loud, and almost seem like a different person, but it is who I am and they accept that. Most of my friends don't really have expectations of me, except not to lie to them, and I feel the same way about that.

Reading Times:
3/8- 45 min
3/6 Reading and Annotating Nervous Conditions- 60 min
3/8 Reading and Annotating Nervous Conditions- 60 min
 Total: 165 min

   

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kat! This is a really thoughtful post. The thing about cheer is so true! I always see you helping out at the gym.

    ReplyDelete