Monday, March 4, 2013

3/4 layer c

    What I did for this layer was blogs, questions, and annotating.  I like the annotating because it helps me understand what is going on and get a better feeling for the characters. The questions are probably something that I might not do again because I didn't really like them. The blogs are easy to write stuff on if you are following along with the book.
   The most useful thing that I did was the probably annotating because I was able to break down a part of the story if I was confused, and to really understand what I was reading. I think the questions were not useful at the time, but will probably be useful later.

Reading times:
Nervous conditions- Class time 30 min. 3/1- 50 min.
Project: questions 45 min.  Blogs: 30 min.
Total: 155 min.

4 comments:

  1. I really like annotating too. It keeps me from getting distracted and helps me understand the book. The discussion questions should be helpful when studying for your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the annotating also because it helps me understand. The thing I don't like about it though is that it takes me a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, you are still missing one of this week's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I cannot choose to do invitations because they can be time-consuming at times. Although I do agree with you that they can be very helpful in the end that's why it's a great thing to do even though you're not getting points for it.

    ReplyDelete