Friday, March 8, 2013

2/25 research paper reflection

    As I was writing this paper I did a lot of research. I looked through a lot of different peoples views on why the Holocaust "doesn't" exist. I learned a lot of new things that I had no clue about, because I had kind of touched on the topic but never knew some of the stuff that I learned. After I researched, i found the things that I though would be the most useful to use in my paper, then I wrote my rough draft.
    I didn't have any peer review on this paper, so I had to try to catch my mistakes by myself, but I know I wasn't able to catch them all. I think the next time I write a paper, I am going to try to take more time on it, and really try to get more involved in it than what I was in this one. I think one of the weakest aspects of my paper was my sentence structure, and repetition, but I think the strongest was somewhat word choice and transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment