Friday, March 8, 2013

3/4 blogs Tambu

     I don't feel bad for not caring about my brothers death, but why should I? He was always mean and acting like he was better than everyone else because he was going to the mission school. When he would come back to visit us, he didn't like to work, he just read and bragged about how nice Babamukuru's house. He acted like he had forgotten Shona, but when ever it was needed, he just so happened to remember it. When I was trying to earn money to go to school, he would steal my mealies, and give them away. So why should I feel bad that he died and I get to go have a good education.
      I am out at Babamukuru's and I am getting to go to the mission. I am really excited to be at Babamukuru's with him and his family. We are about to eat dinner and Maiguru made a really nice dinner. Baba is served first as usually, but Nyasha is rude and starts to eat before he finishes. She doesn't really respect her parents, and I don't really understand why because she has so much from her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment